Vineyard Academy sets the standard for academic excellence, character and spirituality.
- Anyone who steps foot on the Vineyard campus and meets our students is moved by the experience.
- Vineyard Academy is committed to instilling core values of integrity, honesty, charity, and respect.
- Our methods of teaching go beyond concepts, facts and figures - we teach the ability to make proper judgments throughout life.
- Vineyard Academy's low student/teacher ratio gives each student the ability to reach their potential in all areas of learning.
- Vineyard's curricular and extra curricular activities help students grow in knowledge, skills, values, athletic ability and social interaction.
- In the 2006 Iowa test of Basic Skills, 82.5% of our students' scores surpassed grade-level standards.
- We inspire our young people to go beyond their best in everything they do.
- Two thirds of Vineyard's graduates participate in community volunteer work.
- Half of Vineyard's graduates place in honors courses as they continue their education.
- Vineyard believes that leading young people to know and love Jesus Christ contributes toward the pursuit of superior academics and excellence in character formation.
Vineyard Academy relies 100% on parents and community support
- With your help we will continue to develop the kind of leaders our community needs tomorrow.
- The cost of educating each students at Vineyard is more than the tuition revenue covers.
- Our Annual Fund Campaign goal of $42,000 is essential to filling the gap between tuition receipts and operating costs.
- Every dollar is used for student academics, building character, spiritual development, and athletic achievement.
- Our Capital goal is to raise $3,000,000 to build a new preschool-8th grade facility with 12 classrooms plus administrative offices.
Contact: Vineyard Academy